Other Profile Pet Peeves
- Telling me how much you love your dog and/or horse doesn’t help me at all. Especially when you mention it more than once.
- The multiple pictures of your dog doesn’t help either. You can have ONE picture of your animal. ONE. The rest are just wasting dating space in my head.
- Or pictures of mountains. Or fruit. Or fish. I remember a time Match would delete a photo if it had something or SOMEONE else in it than wasn’t you.
- Your family and friends are the most important people in your life — really? It can’t be!!!!
- The pictures of swimming with dolphins is getting old.
- And the skydiving shots.
- The 45 – 52 year olds who put ONE picture.
- Sunglasses in your main shot? Do you even care?
- Telling me how crazy busy you are makes my dick shrink.
- The 5’2 gals whose guy height requirement starts at 5’11? You should be ashamed of yourselves.
- If you don’t want kids and you don’t attend services that often, why must I be the same religion as you?
- The constant mentions of “chivalry.”
- The pouty face / mouth / duck face into handheld camera / bathroom mirror
- Any mention of “your rack.”
- Far away pictures / blurry / grainy pictures
- Your physical preferences of a guy (“No baldies, no short guys, prefer blue eyes — I really prefer tall men” — yeah, who doesn’t?)
Leave a Reply